Eye Drop Medication Reminder
Never Forget your Eye Drop Medications Again!
The patient can set one or multiple alarms on the Hour (up to 24 Daily Alarms). This e-pill device works well for any number of doses of the same medication per day. If you have several different medications best practice is to have a different e-pill Multi-Alarm TimeCap device for each medication. Make certain the bottles are labeled.
Please note the cap is NOT Childproof.
- Easy to Use Pill Timer fits on Pill Bottle (use included bottle or a 33 mm standard pill bottle)
- Proven 95 % Patient Compliance / Medication Adherence rate with Clinical Efficacy (published clinical study)
- Time Stamp Indicator always works, even if no alarms have been set
- Up to 24 Daily Alarms can be set (only on the hour)
- Nylon Carrying Case and Bottle for Eye Drops Included
- No alarm reset required. Alarms Auto Reset at midnight
- Alarm will sound for 10 seconds and the display will flash until the cap is removed from the bottle
- Missed Pill Indicator: If the Display is flashing, the Alarm time has already passed.
"BRILLIANT!!! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It detects when I open and close the bottle so I know how long it has been since I last took my medication". S. N. MA
Shipping: FREE Standard SHIPPING (US customers only, Non-US customers pay $15.00 S&H)
Size: 2" diameter x 1" high | Fits on medicine bottle (included) or a "standard 33mm" thread pharmaceutical closure (33-400) Digits: 1/4" high
Eye Drop Bottle Size: Less than 1 inch in diameter and less than 2 7/8 inch high in order for the eye drop bottle to fit inside the included white bottle (medication holding container)
Battery life: 1 Year. Battery: LR44 Button cell (included) - Learn how to Change the Battery HERE
Manufacturer: e-pill, LLC | This patented quality instrument is Made in Japan. Previously sold by Wheaton Medical Technologies as TimeCap. | One (1) Year Warranty by Manufacturer. | 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
SKU 931458 | Instruction Manual