e-pill | MedTime STATION | Automatic Pill Dispenser | Clear Lid
Help Mom or Dad Stay Independent with this Locked Automatic Pill Dispenser for all Medications.
The e-pill MedTime STATION alarms up to 6 times per day. After initial set-up, the machine automatically repeats the alarms every day. The tray inside the dispenser holds 28 Medication Events, or doses (see the filling chart below for more information). Never Forget or Double Dose Again!
The clear lid allows for the easy identification of pills by the caregiver. One can easily see when doses were missed and look for patterns in dispensing. A version of this pill dispenser with an opaque white lid is available HERE.
- Simple to Use - Tipping Device helps Patients with Limited Dexterity
- Locked Automatic Pill Dispenser - Opens Only with Keys (2 included)
- Patient is alerted with a Loud Alarm and Flashing Light
- Helps Prevent Double Dosing - All Other Medicine is Inaccessible
- Dispenses up to 6 Times per Day
- 30 Minute Alarm Duration (medicine for that dose is still available after the alarm stops, up until the next alarm)
- Runs off of 4 AA batteries - Battery life is about 1 Year
- Keeps your medications organized and makes pill identification easy
- No Monthly Fees, a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and a 1 Year Warranty
Learn more: Longer Video (90 seconds).
How-It-Works: When the alarm is sounding and the light is flashing, simply move the blue handle forward to dispense medications into the medicine cup. Pills drop into the medicine cup when the handle is moved forward. The alarm/blinking light is automatically turned off. That's it!
The e-pill Station has sticky feet that help it adhere to a surface. The pill dispenser should be kept locked.
The e-pill Station comes complete with everything you need: the automatic pill dispenser, keys (2), tipper with handle, stainless steel medicine dispensing cup, dosing templates, batteries (4 x AA) and manual.
Dispensing Schedule with e-pill MedTime STATION (max 6 Doses = 6 Alarms per Day)
More Information: The e-pill MedTime STATION Automated Pill Dispenser is Easy to Use for all patients. Since it rests on a tipping device, it also works well for patients with limited vision or dexterity. The clear cover allows caregivers to easily see when doses were missed.
- Buy a Talking Alarm Clock to make a louder alarm for Hard of Hearing Patients
- Learn More About Pill Dispensers: Pill Dispenser 101
- Learn More about How the STATION works: Youtube
Capacity: Holds 18 Aspirin sized tablets per Dose. Max 6 Doses ('medication events') per Day.
Size: 10 inch (deep) x 9 inch (wide) x 8 inch (high) | Weight: 2.8 Pounds
Color: White with Clear Top
Battery life: 6 Months - 12 months (4 x AA are included) with Low Battery Warning Indicator showing one month before time to change batteries.
Manufacturer: e-pill, LLC | One (1) Year Warranty by Manufacturer. | 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
No Monthly Fees
e-pill CLEAR LID MedTime STATION. Locked Automatic Pill Dispenser with Tipper for Home or Institutional use. Up to 6 Daily Dispensing Times. Medication tray holds up to 28 medication events. Complete medication management system, 2 keys, stainless steel durable dispensing bowl and instruction manual/ SKU 997025 / UPC 837066000602 / IVPILLD / US Patent 9,198,834 and US Patent 9,539,177