epill MedTime SAFE Tamper Resistant Automatic Pill Dispenser
Help Prevent Double Dosing and Keep Medication Safe
This robust device was developed to help families and healthcare professionals manage patients addicted to pain pills (Schedule II), other Rx medications, and for use in drug rehabilitation programs (Schedule III) such as buprenorphine or methadone tablets. It allows for 'take-home' (Opioid Replacement Therapy ORT) and allows for easy dose verification by the caregiver.
- Easy for the Patient to Use- They simply turn the pillbox over and dispense meds when the alarm goes off
- Tamper-Resistant Pill Dispenser for Pain Meds, Psych Meds and CIII Medications such as buprenorphine or methadone
- Automatic Pill Dispenser is housed inside Locked Sturdy Metal Pill Box
- Four (4) Locks (Eight Keys = 4 x 2 Keys for each lock included)
- Dispense up to Six (6) Times per Day
- No Monthly Fees
- Complete Tamper Resistant Medication Management System with everything included
Four (4) Locks are included with your e-pill MedTime SAFE:
- Pill Dispenser Lock (2 keys)
- Metal Pill Box Lid Lock (2 keys)
- Metal Pill Box Pad Lock (2 keys)
- Location Lock (laptop lock) to lock the e-pill MedTime SAFE in place (2 keys)
Please note there are No Key Overrides or Duplicate Keys available. Make sure you do not lose your keys.
Dispensing Schedule for e-pill MedTime SAFE:
Shipping: FREE Standard SHIPPING (US customers only, Non-US customers pay $15.00 S&H)
Capacity: Holds 18 Aspirin sized tablets per Dose. Max 6 Doses ('medication events') per Day.
Size: 11 1/4 inches Round, 3 Inch High | Weight:4 Pounds 2 Oz. Pill Box made of sturdy metal (aluminum) with double walls.
Color: White | Keys: Two (2) metal keys are included. | Order Spare Key
Battery life: 6 Months (4 x AA are included) with Low Battery Warning Indicator.
Manufacturer: e-pill, LLC | One (1) Year Warranty by Manufacturer. | 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
e-pill MedTime SAFE / SKU 998034 / UPC 837066000527 / IVPILLD
No Monthly Fees